Thabet Abu Hassan
Thabet Abu Hassan played a major role in establishing SCOPA Industries Corp, LLC., including sector research, feasibility analysis, proving feasibility to various investment and executive committees, obtaining approvals required to initiate business processes and attracting the elite international defense experts.
- Investment Director of SCOPA Industries Corp, LLC.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, and a Diploma in Translation.
- Participated in over 40 military joint combined exercises and trainings, starting from the concept development process, and going through all stages of planning conferences and meetings, providing support on strategic, operational, and tactical levels to each exercise.
- Courses in combating domestic and transnational terrorism, border control management, protection of national leagues, managing terrorist investigations, among many other courses provided by the Office of Antiterrorism assistance, Bureau of Diplomatic Security U.S. Department of State.
- 10+ years of exposure to U.S. Department of Defense operations, departments, and commands.
- Worked on several projects for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Department of State, and Department of Justice.