Eng. Nasr Alghrairi
Eng. Nasr Alghrairi is the Chief Executive Officer of Scopa Industries Corp. LLC, the preeminent defense company in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, a subsidiary of Ajlan & Brothers Holding Group. Eng. Alghrairi is in charge of business operations, R&D and fulfilling the company’s overall strategic mission.
- A U.S. Navy veteran, former U.S. DOD contractor and ex-Iraqi CT Officer with 22 years in the defense industry.
- A Military Academy graduate with a degree in Military Science and Strategic Planning, and a B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering /Satellite Communications.
- Assumed multiple sensitive positions, PAO/U.S. LNO for the Iraqi Government, Director of Security of Multi National Forces-Iraq (MNF-I) TIER 1 Security Program and Advisor for the Commanding General of MNF-I.
- Assigned to USCENTCOM HQ as an Exercise and Training Planner and Advisor for CWMD Division.
- Co-authored multiple assessments and intelligence analysis on order of battle in the AOR, coalition’s defense platforms and compatibility with U.S. systems.
- A decorated combat U.S. veteran and a subject matter expert in Defense Business Operations, National Industrial Security Program, Foreign Influence and Control, Foreign Assets Control and Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction.