Dominic J. Caraccilo
Colonel, USA (Retired)
- Twenty-seven year career as a commissioned Infantryman included 65 months in combat culminating with his selection to Brigadier General as the Deputy Commander of the 101st Airborne Division and acting senior commander of Fort Campbell, Kentucky.
- Combat tours include as a 82nd Airborne Company Commander in Desert Storm; as the Executive Officer of the 75th Ranger Regiment in OEF 1; the Commander of 2nd Battalion, 503rd Airborne in Kosovo followed by a combat parachute assault into Northern Iraq in OIF1; as the G3/5/7 for Multinational Division-North (101st Airborne Division) in OIF3; as a Brigade Combat Team (3rd BCT, 101st Airborne Division) Commander in Southern Baghdad in OIF5; and as the Executive Officer for the Commander Multinational Forces-Iraq (MNF-I) in OIF7.
- After retirement from Active Duty, he was the lead for transforming the UAE Land Forces Training and Readiness into a modernized Brigade Combat Team Construct. He then went on to serve at the Director Level for several Fortune 500 Companies to include Amazon, Facebook and currently with Microsoft.
- As a Defense Contractor Caraccilo was a Principle at Parsons Corporation where he led business development to capture defense contracts ranging between $1M and $4B USD. While at Parsons he was the PM for a 400 man and $134 Million-dollar program training US forces in its 50 states and 4 US territories.
- Caraccilo’s education includes a Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA); a Masters of Engineering (MEng) in Operations Research and Industrial Engineering; a Masters of Science (MS)in Manufacturing Engineering; a Masters of Arts (MA)in National Security and Strategic Studies; and a Bachelor of Science (BS)in Applied Mathematics.